The Scania O Licence Protector programme gives the Scania operator the reassurance of compliance with all Ministry inspections, annual MOT, document filing and defect reporting. This programme features unlimited term or distance for vehicles aged over 24 months. To further enhance this programme, your ancillary equipment can also be included.
|Key programme features and benefits
- Ministry compliance
- Defect reporting
- Preferential parts and labour rates
- Preferential menu pricing
- Manageable monthly payment terms
- Document filing
Why choose Scania for your business?
Every aspect of our business is devoted to providing the best customer service and to maximising your vehicle availability and efficiency. Scania workshops provide access to an impressive range of systems providing highly skilled Technicians with sophisticated diagnostics, the latest repair techniques and specialist tooling. Everything we do is about providing you with the reassurance that your investment is protected.
We believe that knowing what’s included and excluded in a programme will help ensure that you select the correct programme for you.
- Ministry inspections to ministry requirements and annual MOT
- Vehicle document filing
- Defect reporting
- Repair of manufacturer’s components
- Routine maintenance to manufacturer’s guidelines. Roadside breakdown
- Max 24
- Maintenance at any Scania dealer
- Bulbs and adjustments at time of inspection and service
- MOT fees, preparation and journey to test station
- Tyres, paintwork and glassware unless specified in the Schedule
- Antifreeze, coolant inhibitor, oils and lubricants (top-ups) used between services
- Fitted plant and accessories such as refrigeration units, tail lifts, power take-off units or any other ancillary equipment unless specified in the Schedule
- Maintenance and repair of bodywork unless specified in the Schedule
- Repair of damage caused by an accident or by acts or omissions of any third party or of the Operator, or any repair required as a result of any pre-existing condition known to but not disclosed by the Operator or of any unauthorised modification
- Repair of damage resulting from faults in, or incorrect fitting of, the body or any other ancillary or additional equipment
- The fitment, service or repair of any equipment that becomes a requirement under government legislation enacted after the date of the Agreement
- Maintenance and repairs caused by or arising out of a breach of any of the Operator’s obligations under this Agreement
- Structural repairs or repairs to the chassis necessary as a result of misuse, overloading, chemical contamination or off-road use unless specified in the Schedule
- Any alterations, adjustments, rectification or repairs necessary to obtain a Reduced Pollution Certificate, and transportation to the test centre for the test itself
- Any damage or loss of performance caused as a result of tampering with electronic control devices or speed limiters
- Any other maintenance required by legislation enacted after the date of the Agreement.
For full terms and conditions please contact your local Support Programmes Department.